These wireless transmitters work with our 315MHz receivers. They can easily fit into a breadboard and work well with microcontrollers to create a very simple wireless data link. Since these are only transmitters, they will only work communicating data one-way, you would need two pairs (of different frequencies) to act as a transmitter/receiver pair.
**Note:** These modules are indiscriminate and will receive a fair amount of noise. Both the transmitter and receiver work at common frequencies and don't have IDs. Therefore, a method of filtering this noise and pairing transmitter and receiver will be necessary. The example code below shows such an example for basic operation. Please refer to the example code and links below for ways to accomplish a robust wireless data link.
* 500ft range (given perfect conditions)
* 4800bps data rate
* 5V supply voltage
* [Arduino Library](http://www.airspayce.com/mikem/arduino/VirtualWire/)
* [Datasheet](http://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Wireless/General/TWS-BS-6_315MHz_ASK_RF_Transmitter_Module_Data_Sheet.pdf) (TWS-BS-6)
* [KLP Walkthrough Tutorial](http://www.sparkfun.com/datasheets/RF/KLP_Walkthrough.pdf)
* [Good AVR Tutorial](http://winavr.scienceprog.com/example-avr-projects/running-tx433-and-rx433-rf-modules-with-avr-microcontrollers.html)
Shipping and delivery Information
Estimated delivery times range from 1 to 3 weeks, depending on your location, the product ordered and stock availability. External factors such as courier network disruptions can also impact delivery timelines. PuriLite strives to ship your purchase in the shortest possible time using industry standard courier services.
For any questions related to shipping and delivery, please call 1-844-787-5483, email us at email@example.com or chat with us by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right of this page.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.