The EPL-HBNM-10-STRB-C Explosion Proof 10 Watt LED Strobe Beacon Light from Larson Electronics is UL and CSA Listed for Class 1, Division 1 & 2 Groups A, B, C, and D; Class 2 Division 1 & 2 Groups E, F and G; and Class III. This explosion proof LED light is suitable for wet locations as well. This explosion proof LED fixture comes in a variety of colors that make it useful for warning lights, indicator lights, and any other purpose where a different colored beacon light is needed or required. The color options for the EPL-HBNM-10-STRB-C are red, blue, green, amber, purple, and white. With a high lumen output of 1050 lumens at only 10 watts, this explosion proof strobing LED light fixture is both efficient and powerful. This LED light fixture is also available in two different voltages; 120-277V AC or 11-25V AC/DC.
Available in an array of colors, the versatile EPL-HBNM-10-STRB-C factory sealed explosion proof LED strobing beacon light is listed for use in wet locations and hazardous work areas with vapors, dusts or flyings. A specially formulated two-coat baked epoxy enamel protects the copper free aluminum housing. The high temperature, glass-reinforced phenolic socket in the fixture has a collector ring and pin that automatically make electrical contact as the fixture is threaded on to the mount. The globes are made from heat and impact resistant glass and the prismatic configuration is on the interior of the globe, so the exterior is smooth for cleaning. A special UL listed sintered metal flame arrestor makes this fixture suitable for Class 1 Groups A and B listing.
LED Benefits: Unlike gas burning and arc type lamps that have glass bulbs, LEDs have no filaments or fragile housings to break during operation and/or transportation. Instead of heating a small filament or using a combination of gases to produce light, light emitting diodes (LEDs) use semi-conductive materials that illuminate when electric current is applied, providing instant illumination with no warm up or cool down time before re-striking. Because there is no warm up period, this light can be cycled on and off with no reduction in lamp life.
LED lights run at significantly cooler temperatures than traditional metal halide and high pressure sodium lights and contain no harmful gases, vapors, or mercury, making them both safer and more energy efficient. No extra energy is wasted in cooling enclosed work areas due to external heat emissions from bulb type lights, and the operator risks associated with traditional lighting methods, such as accidental burns and exposure to hazardous substances contained in the glass bulbs, are eliminated. In addition, LEDs are also safer for the environment as they are 100% recyclable, which eliminates the need for costly special disposal services required with traditional gas burning and arc type lamps.
Suggested Applications: Chemical plants and other areas where ignitable vapors, dust, moisture and corrosive atmospheres are present, warning lights, indicator lights, areas in need of light color variety.
|High Quality Features
||Superior LED Benefits
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MH.
5. Retains 70% lumen output after 50,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. Pendant, Ceiling, or Wall Mountable
8. Low profile - Light weight
9. 1,050 Lumen output from only 10 watts
1. 50,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off - No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.