This light is multi-voltage capable and can be operated with 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz without any need for a special ballast. The aluminum body and LED lamp give this light excellent durability and resistance to vibration and impacts. The housing is specially designed to dissipate heat which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LED luminaries. The LED lamp produces 21,000 lumens with a color temperature of 5000K, 4000K, or 3000K and a color rendering index of 75 which produces colors and details much more accurately than high pressure sodium or mercury vapor luminaries.
The explosion proof LED light fixture features multiple LED drivers which helps to increase the operational life of the fixture. With traditional LED lights, in the event an LED array or driver fails, the entire fixture no longer illuminates. This new series of LED lamps contains twelve individual LED boards configured in a series of banks. Each bank contains two LED boards with an individual driver. In the event of a driver failure, only one bank of LEDs will be effected while the other banks will continue to operate. In the event that of an LED failure, the mating LED will continue to operate.
Unlike gas burning and arc type lamps that have glass bulbs, LEDs have no filaments or fragile housings to break during operation. Instead of heating a small filament or using a combination of gases to produce light, light emitting diodes (LEDs) use semi-conductive materials that illuminate when electric current applied and emitting light. With LED lights, there is no warm up time or cool down time before re-striking and provide instant illumination when powered on, adding to the reliability of LED technology. By nature, LED light sources run significantly cooler than traditional lamps, reducing the chance of accidental burns and increased temperatures due to heat emissions. This solid state design of light emitting diodes provides a more reliable, stable, durable, and energy efficient light source over traditional lighting.
This light is universal voltage capable and can be operated with 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz. We also offer a low voltage version of this LED fixture that operates on AC/DC voltages from 11-25 Volts. This explosion proof LED light fixture is IP67 rated, dust-proof, and protected against high pressure jets and temporary submersion. The cast aluminum body and LED lamp give this light excellent durability and resistance to vibration and impacts. The housing is specially designed to dissipate heat which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LEDs and electronics.
The EPL-MBC-1MLED-2023 ceiling mount explosion proof light features an adjustable swivel bracket constructed of 3/8" aluminum. This aluminum mounting bracket has six 200 lbs grip magnetic bases which provide a total of 1,200 lbs of grip and allows operators to mount the unit to ceilings, walls, and any flat metallic surfaces. Users simply attach the magnetic mounting bracket to the desired surface, then hang the lamp assembly from the bracket. The wiring of this portable hazardous location lighting system consists of 100 feet of SOOW cable and is terminated in a 20 amp explosion proof twist lock plug. The flying leads allow the user to tap this Class I Division 1 LED light to the desired voltage during installation.
|5-20 Straight Blade Plug
|6-20 Straight Blade Plug
|High Quality Features
|Superior LED Benefits
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MV.
5. Retains 80% lumen output after 60,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. Multiple Mounting Options Including Pendant, Wall, Ceiling, Cable Mounting and Swivel Bracket.
8. Low profile - Light weight
9. 21,000 Lumen output from only 150 watts
1. 60,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off €“ No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.