The light fixture used in the EPLCD-48-2L is T6 rated and produces 10,000 lumens of light usingÂ twoÂ 54 watt F54-T5/850/HO fluorescent bulbs. The lamps are protected by heat and impact resistant Pyrex tubes and an additional Plexiglas lens which provides added protection from impacts and overspray. The light fixture is constructed of copper free aluminum alloy and is shipped with a 50` SOOW cord and explosion proof plug. The lamp reflectors are corrosion resistant heavy gauge aluminum and coated with a high gloss reflective finish. This unit is UL Listed for use in paint spray booths, is multi voltage capable, and also available in optional 12 VDC, 24VDC, 347 Volt andÂ 480 Volt versions.
NOTE ON LAMPS: We offer a choice of bulbs with all of our explosion proof fluorescent fixtures. We standardize on the T-5HO bulbs mostly for their longevity and high output. However, many of our customers, including Naval bases, shipyards, oil rigs and petrochemical processing plants operate in very cold conditions and T-12HO bulbs operate well in those environments. The T12VHO, 110 watt Very High Output lamps make this fixture an ideal replacement for 400 watt metal halide surface mount fixtures in hazardous location areas requiring Class 1 Division 1 rated lights. *However, the 110 watt T12VHO lamp configuration is not appropriate for paint spray booth applications.
Suggested Applications: Paint spray booths, Aircraft maintenance, Oil drilling rigs, Refineries, Solvent and cleaning areas, Gas processing plants, Chemical manufacturing, Waste treatment plants, Gas processing plants.
|Made in USA Quality
1. Each unit dialectically tested.
2. Fixture arrives assembled and lamped to reduce installation time and cost. Dolly cart mounting provides versatility and allows the unit to be positioned for optimal light coverage of the work area.
3. Light fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Over-sized, finned ballast housing for 800 mA fixtures provides more heat dissipation and extends ballast life. Larger ballast box accommodates High Output lamp ballasts. Ballast housing easily accessible and externally mounted. Top and bottom covers secured with nuts and bolts, instead of threaded through holes, which can be damaged with dirt.
5. Heavy gauge extruded aluminum reflectors with high gloss reflective finish. Resists dents and corrosion.
6. A wrench is used to unscrew the end caps for relamping the fixture, while other models require the â€œtap and knock offâ€ method to loosen the end cap.
7. Pyrex tubes, a wire mesh guard, and replaceable Plexiglas lens protects fixture from overspray and random impacts.Â
8. Spring loaded sockets on both ends hold lamps firmly for maximum shock and vibration protection.
F54-T5/850/HO â€“ 54 watt, 5000 lumens per bulb, 20,000 hours life,Â 5000 Kelvin color (Suffix â€“T5)
F48-T12/HO â€“ 60 watt, 4050 lumens per bulb, 12,000 hours life, 4100 Kelvin color (Suffix â€“T12HO)
F32-T8/841 â€“ 32 watt, 2950 lumens per bulb, 24,000 hours life, 4100 Kelvin color (Suffix â€“T8)
F48-T8/HO - 48 watt, 4000 lumens per bulb, 18,000 hours life, 4100 Kelvin color (Suffix -T8HO)
T12HO with magnetic ballast for high heat configurations (hot box explosion proof light applications) - 60 watt, 4050 lumens per bulbs - This bulb, ballast and wiring configuration is designed for application to 165 degrees C.
F48-T12-D-HO â€“ 60 watt, 4050 lumens per bulb, 12,000 hours life, 5100 Kelvin color (76 CRI - Color Rendition) - This specialty lamp is designed to mimic daylight conditions. For paint spray booth operators requiring a brighter color light than a traditional "cool white", this bulb can be useful. (Suffix â€“T12DHO)
F-48-T12-VHO â€“ 110 watt, 7000 lumens per bulb, 12,000 hours life, 4200 Kelvin color (Suffix â€“T12VHO) NOTE: the 110 watt lamps raise the temperature rating from T5 to T6, which is NOT appropriate for paint spray booth applications. The fixture is still Class 1 Division 1 rated, however, this fixture is no longer paint spray booth certified with the 110 watt Very High Output lamp.