The LEDLB-50-CPR-15D LED spotlight bar from Larson Electronics provides bright illumination for a wide variety of applications. This LED light bar is designed for mounting on a variety of different vehicle types and built to withstand difficult conditions and vibrations. The LED light bar measures 50.06 inches in length and is offered with a powder coated black housing for corrosion resistance. The LEDLB-50-CPR-15D light bar offers 250 watts of illumination power producing 19,500 lumens with a tight 15 degree spot beam, and has a 30,000+ hour life service time.
The LEDLB-50-CPR-15D LED spotlight bar is an ideal lighting solution for mounting directly on vehicles that need to have an additional lighting source. Offering an impressive 19,500 lumens and a powerful 15° tight spot beam, this LED light bar is easy to install, waterproof, and built to easily withstand the vibrations associated with offroad driving. The LED light bar is shipped with two types of aluminum mounting brackets. This gives operators the flexibility to mount the light in a variety of areas on any given vehicle. The LEDLB-50-CPR-15D operates on a wide voltage range, from 9-30V DC, allowing this LED light bar to be installed on common 12V and 24V vehicles and equipment.
Featuring 50 super bright 5 watt Cree LED bulbs, this LED light bar provides an impressive amount of illumination for both its size and its power draw. The light bar has an IP67 waterproof rating which makes it impervious to even the wettest of conditions. All of these features add up to creating an ideal light for hunting, fishing, and off-roading adventures as well as a great addition to maintenance vehicles that are often utilized after dark.
LED Benefits: Unlike gas burning and arc type lamps that have glass bulbs, LEDs have no filaments or fragile housings to break during operation and/or transportation. Instead of heating a small filament or using a combination of gases to produce light, light emitting diodes (LEDs) use semi-conductive materials that illuminate when electric current is applied, providing instant illumination with no warm up or cool down time before re-striking. Because there is no warm up period, this light can be cycled on and off with no reduction in lamp life.
LED lights run at significantly cooler temperatures than traditional metal halide and high pressure sodium lights and contain no harmful gases, vapors, or mercury, making them both safer and more energy efficient. No extra energy is wasted in cooling enclosed work areas due to external heat emissions from bulb type lights, and the operator risks associated with traditional lighting methods, such as accidental burns and exposure to hazardous substances contained in the glass bulbs, are eliminated. In addition, LEDs are also safer for the environment as they are 100% recyclable, which eliminates the need for costly special disposal services required with traditional gas burning and arc type lamps.
Cree Specific: This lamp uses Cree LED units that have been chosen for their high lumen per watt ratio and extreme longevity. These Cree LEDs generate a robust 78 lumens per watt effective lumen output and have a 80% lumen retention at 30,000 hours, giving them better efficiency and operational life than traditional light sources.
Mounting: The LEDLB-50-CPR-15D LED light bar has several convenient mounting options. Each light bar is shipped with two different sets of mounting brackets. The first set is a pair of adjustable aluminum L-brackets that affix to each end of the light bar. Unlike friction type mounts, the second set of included mounts with this light bar feature gear driven operation. They make the light bar simple to adjust after mounting for angle and the gear design allows the brackets to stay in the chosen position despite vibrations caused by rough or uneven driving conditions.
Applications: The LEDLB-50-CPR-15D is ideal for operators who wish to have extra lighting on their off-road vehicles for hunting, fishing, or other rough driving adventures. This LED light bar can also be used on any other vehicle that requires a durable and waterproof extra source of light such as maintenance vehicles and other industrial vehicles such as forklifts, tractors or excavators. Other possible applications include agricultural vehicles and law enforcement vehicles.
|High Quality Features
||Superior LED Benefits
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MH.
5. Retains 80% lumen output after 30,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. Pendant and Swivel Bracket mount included
8. Low profile - Light weight
9. 19,500 Lumen output from only 250 watts
10. Multiple LED Driver Banks for Redundancy
11. Versatile mounting options
12. Tight 15 degree optics for all (50) LEDs
1. 30,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off - No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves safety.