Made in the USA
The Larson Electronics WAL-ADL-WP90-72-1227 Extendible Work Area Dock light provides operators with a powerful and energy efficient alternative to traditional gas burning filament luminaries. This LED swing arm is a direct replacement for 500 watt quarts halogen dock lights, and provides an adjustable length arm extending from 3.5` to 6`. LED technology and adjustable swing arm design makes this lamp an excellent replacement upgrade option for less durable and efficient halogen or HID loading bay and dock lights.
This work area LED dock light provides 5,000 lumens of high quality light while drawing only 0.75 amps at 90 watts on a 120V AC power source. The copper free aluminum alloy body of the LED light head is powder coated for added durability and an attractive aesthetic appearance. Special heat dissipating design in conjunction with LED technology helps this fixture to achieve an excellent 50,000 hour rated lifespan with 70% lumen retention. Thirty LEDs producing 167 lumens each are paired with an angled reflector to produce a 120° flood beam spread to provide light over a larger area nearer the fixture.
The high output LED emitter is mounted to an adjustable two-part swing arm constructed of light weight aluminum. The two piece arm makes it easier to mount, since the light and front half of the arm are not connected during mounting. Once mounted, operators install the front section of the swing arm, securing it in place with the locking T-handle set screws. The length on this LED swing arm is adjustable from 3.5` to 6` and the arm swings 170°, providing full adjustability for this 60 Watt LED fixture and allows users to position the light as needed during operations. This swing arm is ideal also for mounting the unit to loading door areas and docks for use as a loading bay or dock light.
This LED dock light is universal voltage capable and can be operated with 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz without any need for a special ballast. The aluminum body and LED lamp give this light excellent durability and resistance to vibration and impacts. The housing is specially designed to dissipate heat which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LED luminaries. The LED lamp produces 5000 lumens with a color temperature of 6000K and a color rendering index of 70 which produces colors and details much more accurately than high pressure sodium or mercury vapor luminaries.
High Quality Features
Superior LED Benefits
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MV.
5. Retains 70% lumen output after 50,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. 6` aluminum swing arm mount
8. Low profile - Light weight
9. 5000 Lumen output from only 90 watts
1. 50,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Dimensions: Light Head: W-14.25" D-3.25" H-12.65"
Total Watts: 90W
LED Life Expectancy:
Shipping and delivery Information
Estimated delivery times range from 1 to 3 weeks, depending on your location, the product ordered and stock availability. External factors such as courier network disruptions can also impact delivery timelines. PuriLite strives to ship your purchase in the shortest possible time using industry standard courier services.
For any questions related to shipping and delivery, please call 1-844-787-5483, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right of this page.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.