The Larson Electronics WAL-DL-IL27-48 work area dock light provides operators with a powerful and energy efficient alternative to traditional gas burning filiment luminaries. LED technology and the swing arm design makes this lamp an excellent replacement upgrade option for less durable and efficient halogen or HID loading bay and dock lights.
This work area LED dock light provides 2,160 lumens of high quality light while drawing only 27 watts. The copper free aluminum alloy body of the LED light head is powder coated for added durability and an attractive aesthetic appearance. Special heat dissipating design in conjunction with LED technology helps this fixture to achieve an excellent 30,000 hour rated lifespan with 70% lumen retention.
Nine three watt LEDs producing 240 lumens each are paired with high purity optics to produce a 30 degree flood beam spread to provide light over a larger area nearer the fixture, making flood versions ideal for use as work lights.
The LED light emitters are waterproof to 1 meter, sealed against intrusion by dust and dirt and very ruggedly constructed to withstand the most demanding environments, conditions and applications.
A four foot swing arm constructed of non-sparking aluminum and provides adjustable mounting for this 27 Watt LED fixture and allows users to position the light as needed during operations. This swing arm is ideal also for mounting the unit to loading door areas and docks for use as a loading bay or dock light.
As well as unparalleled heat control, this series of LED lights from Larson Electronics also offers IP67 waterproof rated construction that is designed to withstand extremes of environmental and operating conditions. These units can withstand rapid temperature changes of -40 degrees Celsius to 85 degrees Celsius, are waterproof to one meter, and resist ingress of dust, dirt and humidity. The solid state LEDs help these units achieve resistance to vibrations and are rated at 70% lumen maintenance after 30,000 hours of use. We recommend these LED lights for use in marine applications where a lot of vibration, salt water, dampness and abusive weather conditions are encountered.
This LED dock light is universal voltage capable and can be operated with 10-30V DC without any need for a special ballast. The aluminum body and LED lamp give this light excellent durability and resistance to vibration and impacts. The housing is specially designed to dissipate heat which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LED luminaries. The LED lamp produces 2,160 lumens with a color temperature of 6000K and a color rendering index of 70 which produces colors and details much more accurately than high pressure sodium or mercury vapor luminaries.
High Quality Features
Superior LED Benefits
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MV.
5. Retains 70% lumen output after 30,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. 4 foot aluminum swing arm mount
8. Low profile - Light weight
9. 2,160 Lumen output from only 27 watts
1. 30,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Dimensions: Light Head: 4.5" Diameter, 1 1/2" Thick
Total Watts: 27W
LED Life Expectancy:
Shipping and delivery Information
Estimated delivery times range from 1 to 3 weeks, depending on your location, the product ordered and stock availability. External factors such as courier network disruptions can also impact delivery timelines. PuriLite strives to ship your purchase in the shortest possible time using industry standard courier services.
For any questions related to shipping and delivery, please call 1-844-787-5483, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right of this page.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.