The MMA8452Q is a smart low-power, three-axis, capacitive MEMS accelerometer with 12 bits of resolution. This accelerometer is packed with embedded functions with flexible user programmable options, configurable to two interrupt pins. Embedded interrupt functions allow for overall power savings relieving the host processor from continuously polling data.
The MMA8452Q has user selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g with high pass filtered data as well as non filtered data available real-time. The device can be configured to generate inertial wakeup interrupt signals from any combination of the configurable embedded functions allowing the MMA8452Q to monitor events and remain in a low power mode during periods of inactivity.
Check out the related items below for our MMA8452Q Breakout Board!
* 1.95 V to 3.6 V supply voltage
* 1.6 V to 3.6 V interface voltage
* ±2g/±4g/±8g dynamically selectable full-scale
* Output Data Rates (ODR) from 1.56 Hz to 800 Hz
* 12-bit and 8-bit digital output
* I2C digital output interface (operates to 2.25 MHz with 4.7 kÎ© pullup)
* Two programmable interrupt pins for six interrupt sources
* Three embedded channels of motion detection
* Orientation (Portrait/Landscape) detection with set hysteresis
* High Pass Filter Data available real-time
* Current Consumption: 6 Î¼A “ 165 Î¼A
* 3 x 3 x 1 mm (QFN)
* [Example Code](http://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Sensors/Accelerometers/MMA8452Q_Example.zip)
Shipping and delivery Information
Estimated delivery times range from 1 to 3 weeks, depending on your location, the product ordered and stock availability. External factors such as courier network disruptions can also impact delivery timelines. PuriLite strives to ship your purchase in the shortest possible time using industry standard courier services.
For any questions related to shipping and delivery, please call 1-844-787-5483, email us at email@example.com or chat with us by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right of this page.