Geist rPDU MN03E4W1-36MR99-3TL14A0A10-S 36-Outlets PDU - Monitored - NEMA L14-30P - 20 x IEC 60320 C13, 4 x IEC 60320 C19, 12 x NEMA 5-20R - 120 V AC, 230 V AC - Network (RJ-45) - Vertical - Rack-mountable - TAA Compliant
Upgradeable Unit Level EC Monitored rPDUs provide reliable power distribution to critical IT equipment while delivering a comprehensive view of input level power usage via remote network access. Includes environmental monitoring capabilities to obtain real-time environmental metrics. Upgrade the hot-swappable monitoring device on select units to leverage new technologies and accommodate changing business needs.
- Reliable power distribution with local and remote power monitoring options offer quick access to critical power usage information to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime.
- Environmental monitoring capabilities with the addition of optional environmental sensors ensure users have critical infrastructure data at their fingertips to prevent climate-related equipment failure and system downtime.
- Gather comprehensive power data at the palm of your hand with the use of the Vertiv VLC mobile app.
- Fault-Tolerant Daisy Chaining with RSTP simplifies intelligent rPDU connectivity and ensures data is reported even when a break in the network chain occurs. Supports up to 40 rPDUs.
- Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality.
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Length||70" (1778 mm)|
|Width||2" (50.80 mm)|
|Depth||2" (50.80 mm)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NI30512|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.vertiv.com/|
|Product Name||rPDU MN03E4W1-36MR99-3TL14A0A10-S 36-Outlets PDU|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|120 V AC|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|208 V AC|
|Input Current||30 A|
|Input Voltage Range||200 V AC - 240 V AC|
|100 V AC - 120 V AC|
|Power Rating (Watt)||5.70 kW|
|Protection Type||Overcurrent Protection|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA L14-30P|
|Receptacle Type||NEMA 5-20R|
|IEC 60320 C19|
|IEC 60320 C13|
|Receptacle Detail||20 x IEC 60320 C13|
|4 x IEC 60320 C19|
|12 x NEMA 5-20R|
|Plug/Connector Detail||1 x NEMA L14-30P|
Shipping and delivery Information
Estimated delivery times range from 1 to 3 weeks, depending on your location, the product ordered and stock availability. External factors such as courier network disruptions can also impact delivery timelines. PuriLite strives to ship your purchase in the shortest possible time using industry standard courier services.
For any questions related to shipping and delivery, please call 1-844-787-5483, email us at email@example.com or chat with us by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right of this page.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.